Maximize Your Worksite Productivity with a Digital-connected Workforce
Workforce Performance Monitoring
Workforce health and SOCIAL distancing monitor
Industry 4.0 is based on digitalization and automation enables new approaches to assess and increase productivity. The assessment of productivity to increase the performance of projects is not a one-time job. The systematic control of operations brings immediate awareness of specific aspects of the activities under development to provide the needed information for decision-making within an agile management environment.
Current technological advances enable new methods of data collection that increase reliability and real-time information. Also, recent innovations in micro and nanotechnology allow for the sustained assessments of each worker’s task performance.
Workforce-centred productivity transformation is possible by inspiring people to embrace 4.0 innovations. The challenge of increasing productivity will be achieved by making the task processes easier, with less effort, more autonomous and implementing technology to measure performance.
ProdYoup is an App that gives you a sequence of tools to assess office work productivity:
– Creating the tasks roadmap on the app.
– Setting the specifications for each task, such as priority, place and expected duration.
– Evaluating your performance by metrics and charts.
Workforce health and
SOCIAL distancing monitor
High precision social distancing monitor with less infrastructure needed using Ultra-wideband and Bluetooth. Indication options that include buzzer, haptic motor, LED, GPIO, and deliver:
– Social distancing monitor.
– Collision avoidance between vehicles.
– Collision avoidance between humans and vehicles.
– And also, it can provide the mapping of: Site evacuation, no-go zones, confined spaces.
– Productivity zone and idleness occupation.
Prodworker is an App to collect workforce geolocation, velocity, time, QRcode, and others.
It is a Web-based software to store and analyse data, delivering:
– Production Processes control.
– Absenteeism control.
– Off-site idleness assessment.
Workforce Performance Monitoring
Cutting edge scientific methodologies to perform detailed analysis, capable of determining the task processes and thus enabling the understanding of technological processes conversion and the diagnosis of inefficiencies. Worker 4.0® Productivity Method focusing workforce is established at Nano Level analysis of multiple factors such as location, movement, gestures, and even physiology (e.g. fatigue and concentration level).
social distancing monitor
LEAPS is a technological company based in Prague, Czech Republic.
• Distance monitor and indication between stand-alone mobile devices.
• Infrastructure-less system.
• Can be used indoors and outdoors.
• Reliable distance precision of 30 cm or better in harsh environments.
• Uses Ultra-wideband and Bluetooth wireless technology to balance the best precision and low power consumption (based on DWM1001C module).
• Indication options that include buzzer, haptic motor, LED, GPIO.
• Battery lifetime of 2-4 operating days using 750 mAh LiPo at 2 Hz update rate (depending on device density).
• Accelerometer is used to reduce the update rate or to disable the measurements when not in motion.
• Configurable parameters: update rate, distance thresholds, network ID and accelerometer sensitivity.
• API: UART, SPI, on-module Shell, Bluetooth (in future version).
• Optional on-module logger of measurement statistics.
• Optional statistical or real-time measurement data can be offloaded via bridges or gateways.
Please fill out this form and we will get in touch with you shortly.